My client is a supplier of modular buildings in the UK, they support large permanent and temporary modular buildings. Due to there ever increasing workload are looking for a Cad Technician/Estimator to join their team. The CAD Technician/Estimator will have experience working with modular buildings previously. The projects would involve both new building and refurbishment elements.
The successful CAD Technician will have ideally worked on schools or healthcare projects ranging up to £100,000. My client works nationwide with healthcare, educational and welfare projects.
- Able to draft and create technical drawings used in the construction of products and materials
- Carry out drawings with specific CAD software
- Operate using electronic systems as well as on traditional pen to paper
- Work on exterior building refurbishment
- Be able to liaise across all areas in the business to ensure smoothness of the projects
- Manage several projects at one time
- Compiling estimates of costings for the client with products or services
- Working out estimations of costs and creating budgets accordingly
- Preparing tender stage estimates/drawings
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced in 2D Autocad
- Advanced in all MS products especially Excel, Project and Professional writing skills on MW.
- Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the sector, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah Huxley via the contact details below.