*** 4 NEW ROLES IN ***
CAD Technicians (Tekla & CAD 3D) £25,000 - £32,000 DOE
Our client is a Globally successful construction manufacturing and construction contracting business who are opening a brand new Technical office in Birmingham (B24). We are looking for FOUR Technicians to join their Structural & Steel side of the business as their rapid growth and success continues.. Salary is negotiable depening on experience.
If you are looking to move roles and work for an industry leader within construction and engineering then this is definitely the move for you.
Not only will you be promised career development, growth and the opportunity to be part of such an exciting journey, you will be rewarded generously with guaranteed annual bonuses, exceptionally modern and bespoke working environments and working hours that will promote a healthy work/life balance.
In your role as our CAD / Tekla Design Technician your role will be to:
* Carry out design / detailing to an advanced level utilising AutoCAD.
* Utilise Tekla at an intermediate level.
Prepare Proposal documents using the in house Infinity software.
* Interpretation of architects and structural engineer's drawings. Incorporation of comments as required (external/Internal)
* Attend meetings without support and to speak about technical issues and promote the company.
* Have in depth knowledge of building physics relevant to market sectors to ensure technical liaison with Architects, Engineers, specifies, contractor and approved installers on all design and technical issues;
* Prepare Construction release drawings, printing and distributing as required.
For you to be successful in your new role it is essential that you have the following qualifications and/or experience:
* 2 Years experience working with Tekla & CAD 3D to design
* Structural Engineering / Building Techniques
* A construction related qualification
* Light steel frame experience
In reward for all of your hard work and success in your role your contractual benefits will include:
* Working hours Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5pm (Friday 4.15pm finish)
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holiday
* Competitive pension contributions
* Annual bonus
* Discounted access to onsite gym
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information is upto date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager