We are looking for passionate individuals that are PC Literate in Word and Excel, have good interpersonal communication skills, able to work as part of a team and/or individually, and you are time-served or have relevant qualifications such as HNC or HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering with calibration/fault-finding/maintenance experience, then please get in touch today!
Salary & Benefits:
- £21K - £30K salary (depending on experience)
- Day shifts only, Monday - Friday, approximately 37 hours
- A rewarding and ethical work environment
- 33 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Occasional overtime
- Employer perks package
Day to day duties will include:
- Calibrate thermocouples, ovens, furnaces, pressure/flow gauges, DMM's/multi-meters, micrometres, Vernier callipers, various gauges and torques.
- Strip down and re-assemble test rigs.
- Assist with fault-finding of plant equipment in breakdown situations.
- Maintain calibration certification and files on the system.
- To follow company H&S guidelines.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings when necessary.
- Facing customers when necessary.
- Importing / exporting from Excel databases and report generation from databases.
- Calibration and assembly of test rigs.
- Previously worked in the Calibration, Aerospace or Automotive sectors.