Russell Taylor Group are currently working with a leading specialist in calibration, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. They are consistently growing and there is room for internal progression within the company and with a mindset that every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career, they offer development programmes which are ILM accredited. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence in their clients and contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of their companies. On offer there is an excellent salary of up to £27K (depending on experience), day shifts only Monday - Friday, approximately 37 hours. There is also a rewarding and ethical work environment, 33 days holidays, pension, life assurance, and employer perks package.
As an experienced Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for performing calibrations and measurements on electronic/electrical in house and laboratory equipment. As the Calibration Engineer, your role will be the following:
- Calibration of Electrical and Pressure Equipment to national 17025 UKAS Standards.
- Maintain Calibration Database and Filling Systems, Certification and files.
- Assist with on the job training when required.
- Flexibillity to work between sites. Primarily Ansty, Coventry and Pride Park, Derby.
- Ensure that all Aspects of QH&S / HS&E are adhered to at all times.
- Work completed on Budget and on Time.
- Must be a team Player.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous calibration and measurement engineering experience
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories.
- Experience in general calibration procedures and quality processes
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software.
- Technical qualifications such as NVQ/BTEC L3 or above or HND/C preferred
- UKAS certification knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Experience of working within customer focused environment If you are interested to discuss this role further, then please contact Anna on 0151 304 7034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Taylor Group is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.