Calibration Engineers - Manchester
My client is looking for a Calibration Engineers to be based in or around the Manchester area.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Calibration of Mechanical Measuring equipment including Mircometers, Callipers, Height Gauges, Torque Wrenches and Gauge Blocks
- Calibration of production Gauging - Plain Plugs, Screw Plugs and Spline Gauges
- Carry out dimensional checks on fixtures/tooling using first principle methods
- Maintain the CRM system
- Develop and improvement of calibration procedures
- Ensure all work is being completed within the time frames set
- UKAS knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Experience needs to be Dimensional, Calibration
- Must have experience in seeing processes of work through form start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proficient in all Microsoft office
- Experience in general calibration procedures and quality processes
- The ability to solve problems
- Located in or around the Manchester area
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world. They are consistently growing and there is room for internal progression within the company
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.