Role: Calibration Engineers / Pressure / Electrical / Dimensional
Salary: Highly Competitive
Calibration Engineers - Manchester
My client is looking for Calibration Engineers to be based in or around the Manchester area.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
The ability to calibrate a blend of the following - Pressure Gauges, Pressure Transducers, Multi Meters, Insulation Testers, Oscilloscopes and General Measuring Instruments.
- Must be familiar with international standards of 17025
- UKAS experience would be desirable but by no means essential
- Calibration of instruments
- Use of a wide range of instruments including but not limited to Micrometres, Callipers, Plug and Screw gauges.
- UKAS knowledge is preferred but not essential
- Experience needs to be Electrical, Calibration and UKAS
- Must have experience in seeing processes of work through form start to finish
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Proficient in all Microsoft office
- Experience in general calibration procedures and quality processes
- The ability to solve problems
My client is a specialist in calibration, repair, maintenance and measurement of electrical and mechanical services. This allows them to offer a one stop shop to all clients. They operate in 30 countries around the world, and they are consistently growing.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.