Role: Certification Engineer (Radio/EMC)
Russell- Taylor group are recruiting on behalf of a Global Testing & Certification company for a Radio Certification Engineer. This role is open to fresh Electronic graduates and candidates with industry experience in a testing lab or product certification.
If you have the relevant experience above and are looking for an company with plenty of career opportunities please apply within.
- Perform a variety of report and project file reviews to establish radio/EMC compliance of electro-technical equipment with international regulations (UK, EU, US, Canada & Japan)
- Conduct technical certification reviews of laboratory reports for EMC and radio certification.
- Responsible for the timely release of certificates to customers
- Oversee any technical problem-solving activities.
- Communicate with customers on any issues/questions.
- BSc in Electronic Engineering degree
- Knowledge or working experience of radio standards/ EMC
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Ability to analyse and compile testing data from tests performed
- Excellent IT literacy skills
- High level of spoken and written English