Role: - Certification Engineer (Machinery/Robotics
Location: - Remote (with travel UK and overseas)
Salary: - Competitive (DOE)
Type: - Permanent
Hours: - Monday to Friday (37 hours)
Fed up with being stuck behind a desk all day?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a global business which will involve regular travel to Europe? Then this could be the next opportunity for you…
For this role, you will need to be an expert and technical specialist with robotics and machinery to be able to support client requirements against various standards, produce product evaluation and increase customer specification.
- Deliver product evaluation to an excellent standard whilst achieving its commercial targets.
- Comply to procedures and follow process such as contract review in scope of accreditation
- Act as an technical expert within National and International standards and be proficient in multiple engineering disciplines
- Conduct technical file assessments against the product schemes and standards
- Work closely with the global certification team on audits, peer reviews and advise
- Carries out technical reviews of reports
- Prepare test programs, review test reports and issue relevant certification
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with ISO 17065
- Supports the business with related technical queries and assist the sales team with the preparation of quotations and attend technical meetings.
- Ensure compliance with accreditations and liaise with all external accreditation agencies
- Provide P&L support to company stakeholders
- Support company stakeholders with accurate forecasts
- Assist sales and attend technical meetings to help with preparations of quotations
- Have previous experience of working with machinery/robotics/mixers
- Have strong knowledge of the Supply of Machinery safety regulations (2008)
- Understanding of at least one of the following ISO standards- ISO 17025, ISO17065 or ISO 12100
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders- able to handle difficult conversations and bring a successful conclusion
- Be technically proficient in multiple engineering disciplines
- Good working knowledge of certification body requirements
- Experience of EU and UK regulations and regularity compliance management