Job title: Chain of Custody Auditor
Days: Monday to Friday
Benefits: Company car, bonus plan (included after 1 year of service), Life Insurance x 4, Pension, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, long term service award, paid volunteer days and flexible hybrid working.
Don't want a boring 9-5pm? Please continue to read…
Do you work within the timber, paper, or construction industry and have experience with auditing and certification? I have a fantastic Chain of Custody Auditing role for a continually growing global testing company.
You will be responsible for undertaking Chain of Custody and Supply Chain audits supporting a variety of clients across the UK and Ireland.
Please take into consideration that even though these roles are based remote they will involve UK travel with the possibility of overseas work in the longer term.
However, our clients aim is reducing any extensive travel, what this means for you is that you will maintain a positive work/life balance.
Due to a busy schedule as an auditor, it can be difficult to organise your workload and admin, so one day a week has been arranged for an "admin day" to keep on top of your workload.
What does the role entail?
- To undertake Chain of Custody / Supply Chain audits and associated reporting
- To develop a deep understanding of the requirements of the Chain of Custody and Supply Chain schemes operated by our client
- Undertake technical reviews of Chain of Custody reports
- Support the development of in-house training for all audit teams.
- To maintain professional status and develop new audit and product skills as required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably forestry, conservation, environmental related)
- Industry based experience in timber, paper, construction, or related industry.
- Experience with auditing & certification is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Confident, outgoing, and diplomatic, yet firm as necessary along with strong influencing skills
- Customer focused, develop strong working relationships
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems