IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENTS - TWO CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATORS
Russell Taylor are actively seeking experienced Chemical Process Operators (Grade 2) for an innovative and exciting chemicals manufacturing plant in Knowlsey.
Your Role as Chemical Process Operator
You will have:
* The ability to communicate with various levels of seniority will prove very advantageous in this role, as the network inside the business is tight knit and all members of the business need to be in sync.
* Good time manager and planner
* Strong problem solver
* Passionate about progression
* 2 years of batch manufacturing experience in the chemical industry
* Experience handling classified materials in a batch manufacturing environment
* Sound knowledge of batch manufacturing in the chemicals industry -
* Must show a technical aptitude for chemical process.
Contractual Hours and Benefits
* 25 days annual leave
* £22,600 salary
* 7am-7pm (3 on / 3 off)
This role is accountable for being a proactive member of staff, who can assuredly assume other roles in the absence of other colleagues. Being able to work smart and keep health and safety at the fore front of everything you do. Recognise the potential progression and sustainability of the business with your contribution to the company.
Please click on the link below to apply. These roles are to start IMMEDIATE:Y.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager - RTG