Chemical Process Operators Required (Chemical Manufacturing)
Are you an experienced process operator who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company who truly value their staff and who boast a high retention rate? Do you want to work for a company who are experiencing such a busy period that overtime is always guaranteed?
If the answer is YES, this could be the opportunity for you.
We are looking for TWO Process Operators to join our chemical manufacturing client in Hertfordshire.
In your new role as their Process Operator you will be joining a team of 6 operator (these new roles are for a succession planning project) and your daily responsibilities will be:
- Daily industrial vacuuming/cleaning of factory areas.
- Machinery operations
- Loading/unloading blenders
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
- Small item packaging (powder and liquid)
- Accurate batch labelling
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly
- Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
- Packaging/handling of 50kg drums (powder)
Previous experience/industries you must have experience in for these role are ideally pharmaceutical, chemical, plastics or FMCG.
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm (Overtime through the week and Saturday mornings).
- 28 days annual leave (10 days to be kept for shutdowns twice a year)
- Generous pension contributions 6% Employer 4% Employee
- Private Medical Scheme
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information is fully up to date.
Interviews will be immediately for these roles.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager