Chemical Process Operators - IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE
(Oil and Gas)
Days based role - M-F 36.25 hours + Overtime
We are currently looking to appoint 2 Process Operators, to be based on an Oil Storage Facility near Northwich, Cheshire, on a 6-month FTC (fixed term contract), before the 10th of January 2022. As their Process Operator you will be responsible for the safe and efficient extraction of crude oil which is stored in salt caverns at site.
The facility is a top tier COMAH site, and all activities need to comply with these regulations. We therefore have a strong focus on ensuring no harm to people or the environment.
* Routine maintenance of extraction plant and equipment, including cleaning, painting, lubricating and undertaking minor mechanical repairs,
* Routine maintenance of pumping systems, including checks and visual examinations,
* Operation of the extraction equipment,
* Operation of unloading and loading equipment,
* Operate as part of the team to ensure safe removal of crude oil from the caverns,
* Manual Product sampling,
* Keeping of accurate records,
* Carry out any reasonable task as requested by the management team,
* To assist in any emergency response should it be required,
As our successful Operators You will need to be experienced in:
* Loading/unloading operations of hazardous materials, preferably COMAH regulated, so you musy be able to to demonstrate a safe working record
* Being compliant with systems and procedures, and able to maintain a calm and effective approach in difficult/emergency situations.
Experience in crude oil operations and/or salt storage caverns will be a distinct advantage, but training will be given.
You will be computer literate and able to show you are a motivated team player. Ideally willing to undertake overtime at short notice, and you will need to have a full (preferably clean) driving licence.
* Salary circa; £24,000 per annum (pro-rata)
* Paid overtime
* 30 days holiday (pro-rata) plus bank/public holidays.
* Generous pension contributions
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details and information are thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager