IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
Chemical Process Operator (3 Week Rotating Shifts M-F)
£21,393 - £28,710 depending on experience + Shift Allowance
Due to exciting growth we are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for a Chemical Process Operator to join a successful supply chain team. For the ideal candidate, we would be looking for you to start ASAP.
Our client is a World Class manufacture and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care, cosmetics, HI&I and many industrial applications. They offer an impressive wide range of chemical manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base.
They are part of a dynamic group of businesses engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of chemical intermediates for Personal Care, Household Care and Industrial applications.
They have a hugely exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 3 years which will have a fantastic impact on the development and internal promotion of their employees.
If this sounds like the a business and a team that you would like to join and become an integral part of this exciting journey… this could be your new role!
Your Job Role
To be part of the production team that is required to complete production batches to the required quality, within the required health, safety and Top Tier COMAH standards and on time. The role is on a shift basis.
The shifts are currently 6am-6pm, and 6pm-6am. The site currently opens at 6am on Monday and closes at 6am on Saturday. These are subject to change as the business grows.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated person who is proactive with great attention to detail, someone who has the ability to work with a team to achieve the production requirements of the business.
* In the powder plant - process batches, using dust extraction, bulk bag handling etc
* Perform in-process testing to ensure the product remains in specification
* Train / mentor more junior operators
* Assist in the warehouse when staff are on holiday
* Other tasks as required by your manager
Special Requirements in Your Role
* Previous experience of chemical batch processing
* Can work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Good organisational and time keeping skills
* Must be able to work on own initiative but also able to be part of the team
Mon & Tue Days 6-6
Wednesday Rest Day
Thu & Fri Nights 6-6
Mon & Tue Rest Days
Wed/Thur/Fri Days 6-6
Mon/Tue/Wed Nights 6-6
Thu & Fri Rest Days
25 Days Annual Leave
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details and information are thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager