Civil Designer (Bachelor Degree in Civil Eng)
Our client, a contractor working on Hinckley Point C require a Civil Designer. Location will be HPC site + trip to France (possibly with a 2 months period in France at start).
- Develop and modify 3D model (incl. formwork and rebars) on TEKLA and/or PDMS
- Control 3D model
- Resolution of technical problems on site (HPC) - Especially rebars
- Link between engineering front office (UK) and back office (France)
- Integrate constructability principles and look for efficiency in the production of execution drawings (rebars)
- Participate to technical meetings with customer
- Undergraduate/Batchelor in civil engineering (2 years beyond A level)
- 2 years experience on nuclear or complex project
- Knowledge of Tekla (rebars), PDMS, Autocad 2D and Naviswork
- Knowledge of Eurocodes, ETC-C / RCC-W (French nuclear codes/standards for nuclear civil work)
- Experience in the development of rebars drawings
If you can speak French then this would be advantageous however is not essential for the role. The salary on offer will be dependent on experience however please detail your expectations when applying.
For more information on this role or any similar opportunities then please call Ollie Melton on 07557 852124.