Civil Engineer - Warwickshire
Competitive salary on offer including company benefits
Commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Redditch, Solihull, Warwick, Rugby, Nuneaton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer to work in Warwickshire. The ideal candidate will live in or around the area and have a background in Residential and Drainage design.
This is a major opportunity for an ambitious person and progression is assured for the right candidate and internal / external courses can be provided. The company are offering a very competitive salary, pension, flexible working hours, health insurance and staff discounts.
It is your job to assist with the production of civil engineering infrastructure design using appropriate design software in accordance with British Standard design codes and regulations.
- Preparation of detailed drawings and calculations for various projects and to obtain technical approval for adoptable highway, or sewerage schemes.
- Preparation of 3D ground models for volume calculations, cut and fill exercises, vertical road profiles, etc.
- Liaise and communicate with clients and external agencies.
- Represent at meetings and in writing when required and undertake site inspections.
- Undertake pre-purchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
Candidate's will need experience working with AutoCAD or Autodesk Civil 3D. You will be qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND + relevant experience or a degree in an appropriate 'built environment' discipline. Ideally you will be working towards Institution of Civil Engineers/ Structural Engineers or other professional body.