Project Engineer - Civils
Competitive + benefits
Commutable form Warrington, Wigan, Stockport, Wilmslow, Liverpool, Manchester
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civils Project Engineer to work within the Manchester area. The ideal candidate will live in or around the area and will have experience using software such as WINDES Microdrainage, Civils 3D and AutoCAD.
This is a major opportunity for an ambitious person looking to further their career. The company are offering a competitive salary, pension and 25 holiday days + bank holidays.
As a Civils Project Engineer part of your role will be to work with Senior Management to produce concept designs for highways and infrastructure projects ensuring relevant timescales are kept and providing direction to Technicians in the production of CAD drawing information.
- Responsible for the analysis and design of drainage and highways, progressing to detailed design and approval.
- Undertaking drainage and highway designs using WINDES Microdrainage, PDS and Civils 3D.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings.
- Attending project design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Minimum of BSc in Civil/Structural Engineering or related subject.
- Working towards a professional qualification i.e. MICE/CENG.
- Must be IT literate with experience of civil design software packages - AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Micro Drainage.
- An understanding of BIM requirements within civil projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop client relationships.