- £35-£45k, depending on experience
- Opportunity to gain Chartership by company
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance,
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions etc
My client is a leading structural consultancy looking for a Graduate Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are an established and professional consultancy who provide London with excellent accessibility to local, national and international clients. Quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency is at the forefront of their objectives.
The successful candidate will ideally have 3-5 years’ experience working for an Engineering Consultancy. At the upper end of this level of the role the candidate will then take on more responsibility and start supporting the Associate, and helping guide more Junior members of staff.
The successful candidate:
- BEng 2:1, or better, in Civil Engineering (or something closely related)
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures
- Design of glass structures
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing
- Temporary works design
- Letter and report writing
- Site inspection and surveys
- Production of drawings and sketches
My client in addition can offer the successful candidate further growth and development with pursuing any goals in which they are interested studying further. Having two Istructe Examiners in the office they can assist with the Chartership process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established consultancy in London. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below details or contact me on 0151 737 5560.