Civils Quantity Surveyor- Permanent
My client is a large regional civil engineering contractor that are in the market for a Civils Quantity Surveyor. Due to an exciting new project they are looking to strengthen their teams with a civils Quantity Surveyor.
The civils Quantity Surveyor they are looking for will be part of a team working a mixture of their Civils schemes covering roads, bridges & drainage projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong civils background, those with experience of bridges, deep drainage or roads would be of particular interest. You will have a civil engineering background with experience working on jobs from 3 million up to 10 million. The Civils Quantity Surveyor they are looking for will have experience of running jobs themselves. With the ability to work with little supervision and own initiative. You will be degree qualified with at least 4 years post graduate experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and to maximize returns in terms of profit.
- Ensuring Projects are following set financial targets
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- To prepare periodic cost reports in agreed format at specified times
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statement
- Maximise cash flow through valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
To apply for the position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560.