- The job will involve working on an Industrial site in Northwich and another site in Middlewich.
- The candidate will have to have their own transport to go from one site to another.
- At the first site there are 6 x cabins, (3 x mess rooms, 2 x changing rooms & 1 x office), & 1 x toilet block in the main compound & 2 x cabins in the satellite compound.
- At the second there are 2 x cabins
The total hours for the work are 25.5hrs per week.
The main duties for the role are;
- Brush/mop out cabins, offices, toilets
- Clean table tops/work surfaces
- Clean toilets, sinks etc.
- Clean microwaves
- Empty bins
- Monitor stock levels for soap, paper towels, toilet rolls etc. and replenish where required.
- Order cleaning materials/consumables through storeman
- The start and finish times can be flexible and agreed to suit the candidate, but they must be between 7.30am and 3.30pm