Cleaning Manager Barrow-in-Furness, Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager or Cleaning Manager to join a people focused business, working with high profile, multi-national clients.
Based in Barrow-in-Furness area, with responsibility for two teams delivering the highest cleaning standards for a large manufacturing plant. Ideally you will possess similar experience, plus a strong grounding in Health and Safety, backed up by qualifications such as IOSH or Nebosh.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities to develop through investment in training and influence the wider business. To be considered for this opportunity please send an up to date CV.
- Will need to have a demonstrable extensive knowledge of working to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards, ideally gained within critical / highly regulated environments i.e. Manufacturing.
- Have proven knowledge and expertise in the management of Industrial & Commercial focused cleaning teams
- Can demonstrate site management expertise and people management within a services / manufacturing environment
- IT Literate
- Have qualifications relevant to the position i.e. IOSH, BICSc etc.
Job duties for this role will be:
- Plan, schedule and action hygiene tasks to be carried out across site and promote good team morale.
- Communicating between different levels of Management.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Hygiene Practices.
- Overseeing the site, and managing cleaning staff to the best standard.