To be suitable for this CMM Engineer / Programmer role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Ideally will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship or completed recognised CMM training course measuring complex parts.
- Previously worked as an Inspector / C.M.M Programmer
- Recent experience of operating and programming MCOSMOS controlled CMM's
- Be able to use hand held measuring equipment to provide dimensional data to prototype components.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work with the minimum of supervision
To be more suitable for this CMM Programmer / Inspector role it would be more advantageous if you have the following skills / experience:
- Relevant CMM / engineering qualifications / training
- Experience of operating and programming CMM to measure gas turbine aerofoil components.
- Recent experience of operating and programming MCOSMOS AND PCDmis controlled CMM's
- Previous experience of working in the Aerospace / Automotive industry.