CNC Milling Machine Operator
Russell Taylor is currently recruiting a full time permanent CNC Milling Machine Operator to join a well-established material handling company based in Liverpool. Training can be provided to teach you how to set your own tools, set your workpiece and do basic program editing on the machines.
* 24 days holiday per annum, which will increase 1 day every 5 years of service up to a maximum of 27 days.
* Company pension - 4% employee contribution, 4% employer contribution.
* SSP for sickness absence.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 16:30 and Friday 8:00 to 14:00.
The successful candidate will be:
* Able to understand and read Engineering drawings.
* Responsible for checking and maintaining machinery daily to ensure functionality.
* Able to supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
* Responsible for checking the finished products meet the necessary requirements.
* Conducting regular CNC machine assessments.
* Experience setting and operating CNC Milling machines.
* Experience reading and working to engineering drawings.
* Experience in drilling, tapping and countersinking.
* Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* High accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good communication skills.
* Ability to work well in a team.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.