We currently have a great opportunity for CNC Press Brake Operatives and setters. You will need a minimum of 2 year's experience working on the CNC machines with either setting or operating. You will be working to achievable KIP's producing high quality products to the clients specification.
- Engineering background of 2-5 years experiences and a minimum of 2 Years' experience in CNC Brake Press setting/operating.
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Previous experience of working to close tolerances
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Be Reliable, Accurate and have a flexible working attitude.
- You will need the ability to work on own initiative.
- Must have a can-do attitude.
- The role consists of a basic 39 hour working week, Mon - Fri.
- Overtime available
- Early finish on Fridays
- 20 days annual holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive rates and excellent working conditions.