CNC PROGRAMMER (MILLER - NIGHT SHIFTS)
SALARY RATE: £ 18,00 per hour
Monday to Thursday (From 6pm to 6am)
We are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer (Miller) to join our client's team based in Ellesmere Port on night shifts.
Our client's team have more than 40 years' experience between them in precision engineering providing a complete range of services from design verification through to manufacture for Aerospace, Energy, Automotive, Fabrication, Ministry of Defence, Assembly work and Chemical / Medical sectors.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- The candidate must be able to work to tight tolerances.
- Proficiency in reading drawings.
- Proficiency in Programming CNC Milling Machines.
- Engineer Degree (desirable).
Your Contractual Benefits
- Hourly rate: £18.00 per hour (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 6.00pm - 6.00am (Monday to Thursday)
- 25 days holidays plus the bank holidays.
- Auto Enrolment Pension
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant