Our client is recruiting for a Commercial Contracts Manager to work with them on a contract basis in Fareham.
The role will be for 3 months initially, offering a daily rate of arund £200.
Our client provides testing, product certification, knowledge services and training to a range of industries covering several sectors including Aerospace, Defence, Electronics & Consumer, Marine, Medical and Telecomms.
Essential Criteria for this position:
* Recent experience within a Contract Management role
* A good understanding of contract law * Degree level (or equivalent) education, ideally within Law
* Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate across a variety of levels
* Excellent organisation skills, and able to prioritise a number of key deadlines and manage well under pressure.
* A good team player with a positive 'can do' attitude who actively and positively engages with colleagues with a proactive approach to change and self-development.
* Self-driven and results orientated.
Should this position be of interest, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and I will come back to you in due course.