To predict, understand and constructively influence the time, cost, and risk outcomes of a project from bid to end stages, through the capture, analysis, and communication of information to effectively deliver the Company's projects.
You will be needed to
* Maximise the commercial potential of projects through the enhancement of the sales and project delivery teams' processes.
* Participate in contract reviews, negotiation, and dispute resolutions.
* Develop and implement project controls, earned value management and risk management procedures
* Recruit and develop a competent QS team
* Create a company-wide operational resource plan.
* Produce and present monthly project performance review reports
* Participate in contract reviews, negotiations, and dispute resolutions
* Manage key contract, commercial and financial key performance deliverable's
* Manage and deliver improvements in project accounting and project commercials
* Effective financial control of projects under varying terms of contract (NEC, FIDIC etc)
* Commercial influence over projects at bid stage
* Undertake governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance
* Ensure provision of effective project controls management
* Baseline change control.
Qualifications and Skills
* Formal project controls qualifications such as APM PMQ Project Management qualification
* Experience within a project delivery organisation
* Leadership of a project controls group
* Experience in the implementation of earned value management-based project control systems
* Experience of working on NEC 3 Projects