Candidates will be computer literate and able to work effectively with Microsoft Office as a minimum. Design experience within the Water Industry sector but any electrical or mechanical equipment service or maintenance experince is advantageous Including in areas such as potable water production and distribution and waste water treatment
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following:
- An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications ( A relevant CSCS card, EUSR Card Blue Water, EUSR SHEA, JIB )
- Mitsubishi (Q series PLC)
- Rockwell (ControlLogix PLC, RS Logix)
- Siemens (S5, S7, Winn CC)
- Wonderware InTouch
- Allen Bradley
This role will be site based for at least 80% of the working week with a company van provided.
The companies aim is to develop its staff to their fullest potential. There is the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop themselves along with taking on more challenging projects.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with benefits ranging from a competitive salary in line with their ability and experience and death in service benefit.