Establish minimum inspection and test criteria for all products and services and communicate these across the installation and supply chain teams
Carry out inspections of the installed works.
Witness inspections and tests in the supply chain.
Produce, review and approve internal and external quality documentation.
Implement the established compliance regime and project specific requirements.
Liaison with client quality representatives where necessary in order to support and achieve product acceptance and handover.
Witness inspections and tests at supplier premises to ensure product and project compliance.
Release products from suppliers ensuring project requirements are met including Lifetime Records package acceptance
- Need to develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures for use by the installation team.
- Create minimum inspection and test criteria for all products and services and communicate these across the installation team. These requirements to be implemented ensuring project specific requirements are met at all times.
- Manage and conduct inspections and tests during installation, generating appropriate records and, final sign-off / handover of the completed installation.
- Manage and witness inspection and test for associated equipment at the supplier's premises.
- Provide support and training for managing and conducting inspections and tests during the installation
- Skills Certification Scheme (SCS) card holder
- Detailed knowledge of quality, health and safety standards and industry specifications for ductwork construction and associated ventilation equipment.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office) with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- Detailed knowledge of commonly used inspection and test techniques including QA/QC knowledge and managing the handover process.
- Weld Inspection PCN Lvl 2/CSWIP 3.1
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection PCN Lvl 2
- Auditor / Lead Auditor Qualified.