Role: - Compliance Ingredient Specialist Salary: - Competitive
Location: - North West
Environment: - 90% office based, 10% laboratory
Benefits: - Pension (matched up to 10%), discretionary bonus, Private Healthcare, employee recognition scheme, free gym membership, cycle to work scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays & Christmas shutdown, option to buy/sell annual leave, & life assurance.
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity in the North West to join a growing Recipe Management team. Our client, a nutritional specialist - manufacturing company (part of a global brand); are looking for an individual that will come from the Food/Pharma/Nutraceutical field and will have experience in the compliance processes for new/existing products and formulation. Experience in QA and RA would also be beneficial, but training will be provided for any weaker areas.
- Coordinate compliance, complexity reduction and ingredient and recipe management at factory level
- Ensure application of the compliance processes to new and existing products
- Provide documents for regulatory submission upon request
- Develop compliant formulations by assisting NPD team
- Coordinate stability monitoring programmes
- Assist with the recipe developer database (raw material specification input)
- CAPA processes in case of non-compliance and following up to ensure it is rectified.
- Assist specification team (selection & approval of raw materials)
- Proof labels and marketing
- Science degree or qualification
- Previous similar experience in a Food, Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical environment
- Experience of ingredients and manufacturing processes/specification/formulations
- Strong analytical
- Excellent attention to detail
- HACCP and Food Safety certificates (DESIRABLE)
- Experience of a recipe management/development software (DESIRABLE)
- Experience of QA and/or RA processes (DESIRABLE)