Product Compliance & Stewardship Coordinator, Chemical / Medical Devices
Location: Skipton onsite role with SOME WFH.
Type: FTC 12 months (has the potential to go permanent, and will be assessed)
Free Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary, Generous pension scheme with Scottish Widows, EE 4% and ER 8% max. Canteen on site, Gym on site, Sports physiotherapist on site, Occupational Health on site
Free car parking, Cycle to work scheme, Health care scheme, Dental scheme.
Our Client, a Global Medical Devices company - are looking to compliment their compliance team by adding a Stewardship Coordinator who will act as the communicator between the internal compliance team and the compliance vendor/ supplier; filling those gaps and ensuring customer compliance questions are answered.
- Coordinates the data flow between sites, Procurement Leads, the Vendor Compliance service provider, and Customers
- Completes timely compliance reviews, assessments, and customer declarations as required
- Works collaboratively with Procurement Leads, Technical Leads, Suppliers and Customers to understand and progress enquiries and solutions
- Supports new product development teams ensuring that product compliance and stewardship requirements are addressed in material and supplier selection throughout the development process, inclusive of packaging materials
- Provides any necessary input to change controls to ensure that any material/supplier changes are captured in the Vendor database, and new compliance assessments and declarations are generated as necessary
- Maintains appropriate records supporting compliance declaration requests, assessments, decisions, and customer feedback
- Monitors and maintains an up to date knowledge of the Regulations and applicable guidance, and periodically provides internal awareness communications/training
- Regularly reports on current compliance status, data gaps, and remediation
- Will hold a Degree in a relevant Scientific discipline
- Experience working with EU REACH, EU RoHS, CA Prop 65 and IDEALLY (NOT ESSENTIAL) - MDR EU QMS experience
- Will have worked in a similar compliance role in an Chemical or MDR setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with customers suppliers, procurement leads, technical teams and external data gathering service providers
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization and influence accordingly
- Strong Project Management, technical, analytical & problem solving skills.