My client is a highly successful housing developer who require a buyer to join them on a temporary basis for 2 - 3 Months.
- Support the procurement and implementation of group sourcing arrangements.
- Support the strategic procurement of group sourcing arrangements;
- Champion the implementation of strategic sourcing arrangements across group. Track and report material and plant fluctuations.
- Provide pre-tender commercial input to ensure accurate net cost estimates and competitive advantage;
- Maintain and publish regular and accurate management reporting demonstrating the effectiveness of the central purchasing function and contribution to the group profit improvement / efficiency plan;
- Drive the development of improved purchasing processes and procedures;
- Add value to the site team in terms of procurement practices
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- At least 5 years experience in a Buyer role
- Experience buying for housing/ residential projects
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Available to start asap
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information.