Salary+ competitive bonus & benefits
North West & South -London
My client are a leading developer contractor that operates nationwide. Specialising within the student accommodation and residential sectors. They delivering multi million pound schemes nationwide. Due to their increasing development and expansions. They are in the market for a Construction Director for their North West and midlands divisions.
The construction director will have experience in delivering high rise projects for a main building contractor. With proven successful site delivery within a senior management position.
The primary focus of the role would include the following
Control and monitor each project and prioritise suitable time to each project activity
- Manage/ communicate roles and responsibility for Site Teams to ensure optimum return from each member of the team.
- Ensure that all design requirements are known and that the information is available in time to achieve/better agreed programme
- Ensure contract construction programmes are available, accurate and that key dates are communicated
- Provide ongoing site support.
- Liaise with client, client representative from planning stages to handover.
- Ensure structured meetings taken place - meetings minutes and clear objectives and targets set for all employees
- Monitor and review budgets and costs including liaising with surveyor to minimise costs and maximise value
- Ensure site project retains good image and provides excellent visual impression
- Negotiate with clients to secure projects, allocate resources, manage project start-ups
- SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Professional Qualification and for previous management experience.
- Good knowledge of computers including Spreadsheet, Word and Astra (Power Project)
- Experience of working on high rise developments
- Construction detailing / programming experience
- Value engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver exciting a prestigious projects. Please email your CV to email@example.com or get in touch for a confidential chat on the role on 0151 737 5560