An exciting position has become available for a full-time Contracts Manager based in North Wales.
The Successful candidate should have experience in civil engineering, construction and groundworks.
* Strong communication skills - for liaising with a wide range of clients, professionals and
workers on site.
* An ability to make decisions under pressure, so that the project can progress.
* Leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team to ensure a high standard of work
* Excellent planning and organisational skills - for writing and monitoring project,
programmes, plans and schedules and utilising time and resources effectively
* Resilience and problem-solving skills - in order to overcome unexpected challenges during
the construction proces
* Ideally temp to perm
* Looking for someone with versatility and enthusiasm
* Ideally CSCS Black / Gold card
* Multi project experience
* Groundworks & Infrastructure projects (Civils, Highways, S278)
* Ideally a strong background required within Construction, Engineering, HSE and Project management
* Once perm - Car / Van, Pension, 25 days holiday (Life Insurance, Death in service, bonus scheme, cycle to work scheme)