Construction Project Administrator (Planned Maintenance) - Wimbledon - £25,000 - £28,000
Our client has progressed from handling small projects to being recognised as a leading South West London construction company. The After Sales team is responsible for providing planned preventative maintenance (PPM), in the form of tailored maintenance contracts, to existing clients. They also carry out both urgent and non-urgent reactive call outs existing clients.
With an upturn in newly completed works, our client now wishes to appoint an Construction Project Administrator to manage these works
Construction Project Administrator
Oversee the After Sales department, and provide support to Small Works
Accountabilities and main duties
- Manage daily diary and job schedule for Handymen.
- Manage and maintain reports from Handyman & Sub-Contractors. Review with After Sales Contracts Manager if needed and send to clients for review.
- Send out estimates to clients, following up and booking works.
- Produce breakdown of invoices and works carried out for small reactive works and all maintenance, pass to accounts to raise VAT invoice.
- Send out Maintenance checklists to Contracts Manager
- Communicate and liaise maintenance information with Sub-Contractor.
- Produce tailored maintenance packs for client's properties.
- Communicate with clients on maintenance, arranging contracts between clients and agreements with Sub-Contractors.
- Schedule annual maintenance, arranging visits and corresponding between client and Sub-Contractor.
- Send out orders, for all works and maintenance.
- Office point of contact for planed preventative maintenance (PPM) & all reactive calls from clients arranging call outs, urgent and non urgent.
- Manage and respond effectively to all emails queries in the After Sales Inbox.
- Track annual maintenance contracts, producing renewal letters and renewal packs. .
- Ordering small materials and plant, recording on an Excel spread sheet for accounting purposes.
- Managing After Sales Contracts Manager diary, arranging site visits and client meetings.
- Updating live report and programme with current work load.
- Checking retention schedule, updating on completion of projects.
- Sending out 1st & 2nd retention letters to clients, receiving defects lists from clients and arranging site visits for Contracts Manager & After sales Contracts Manager.
- Updating defects list throughout programmed work, arranging Sub-contractors.
- Maintain and manage the computerized software system for tracking all works and maintenance history.
- Manage Small Works men's time sheets and expenses.
- For more information and to arrange an interview send your CV to and call Mike Morgan on 07557037656