Construction Quotation/ Sales Specialist (Construction Manufacturing)
Our client is a very well-known construction specialist within the Manufacturer sector. Proud of their reputation of being a global leader within its sector they strive to make this continue, by continuously improving and developing their products to be the product of tomorrow.
The company can now boast a brand-new opportunity to recruit a construction quotation/ sales specialist for their Sherburn Site after experiencing an exciting period of rapid growth.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
- You will be reporting direct to the internal and external sales manager
- You must be able to generate high volume of quotations/ solutions
- Identifying elements of construction works that can be measured and priced from architectural plans.
- To provide the teams with technical, specification and applications advice on all your employers Product range.
- To continuously update the divisional sales teams and customer service teams on the product/system, designs and pricing.
- To act as an advisory service including system specification/building physics/applications and maintenance of products (.
- You will also be expected to meet KIP's.
- Build a rapport with customers and keeping strong communications via telephone/emails on technical applications of your employer's product range.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent within construction industry
- Two years previous experience with the construction industry.
- Ability to process Dimensional "Take Off" from architectural plans
- A minimum of 2 years CAD experience
- You must be excellent numeracy skills
- Have strong communication skills in both written and verbal
- Able to pay attention to details well being able to Multi-task and priorities.
- A high level of technical experience with construction products
- Able to work to KIP's and strict deadlines
- Be able to manager your own time in an effective manner.
- Have the ability to communicate well and have a strong telephone manner
- A good team player
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Career progression and development
- 5% annual bonus
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information is correct and updated.
I look forward to receiving you application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager