Construction Site Manager - Facades & Balconies Projects
£40,000 - £50,000
3 month rolling contract initially
This role is to start IMMEDIATELY (pending a Skype meeting with the Commercial Director) and will be involved with multiple facades projects across Manchester.
* Ensure that all works on site are executed in line with our Health & Safety Policies.
* Work closely with the PM and evaluate all outstanding works on site and produce a close out tracker to monitor works complete.
* Evaluate material requirements and coordinate with the PM to get materials to site and installed.
* Produce a programme to complete the works (excel)
* Produce comprehensive daily diaries and upload them to the company drive for senior management to review. Ensuring that photographs are included.
* Attend daily site coordination meetings with the main contractor.
* Liaise directly with our sub-contract labour, to co-ordinate works ensuring that the programme to complete is maintained.
* Be initial point of contact on site for the Main Contractor
* Plan and achieve project handover via the field view system
* Programme and execute any snagging works as a result of the handovers.
* Oversee new installation works
* Provide weekly progress reports to the PM
* Facades and Balconies experience on construction site project - medium to high rise apartments
* SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS Card
* Our ideal candidate will live within travelling distance to the project or be will willing to stay locally in a hotel.
* Good communication skills.
* They must be fully conversant with MS Office, particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Experience dealing with the Fieldview handover system
* Previous experience with a specialist sub-contractor - strong Facades/ Cladding - preferably working on Tier 1 MC sites.
* Experience with lifting activities
* £40,000 - £50,000
* £4,000 car allowance
* Monday to Friday (hours to suit projects)
* 25 days annual leave
* Expenses for travel
* Expenses for hotel accommodation if required
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your contact information is fully updated.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager