CONTRACTS MANAGER - EAST LONDON, - £50,000 - £65,000
Our client to specialise in refurbishment and new build projects with a value range up to £6,000,000 in both the public and private sectors under Traditional and Design & Build contracts
Our client are now recruiting for a strong, experienced contracts Manager for their projects across east London and the south east,
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who are looking to recruit key members of their team now in order to establish a fantastic company culture.
The opportunity also has huge scope for progression due to the impressive future work load.
Your duties will include
- Overseeing multiple and concurrent New Build Residential development, residential refurbishment and fit out
- Ensuring the project is completed within the build programme
- Manage all stages from concrete frame stage, as well as Envelope and internal works
- Manage all aspects of the construction process; this will include the quality, making sure all health & safety procedures are in place and being adhered to and providing excellent customer satisfaction
- Ensuring the project is delivered within budget whilst maintaining the contractors high-quality image
- Ability to take full responsibility of the above units
- Be a forward thinking manager reporting into the Operations Director
About you - :
. A trade background and/or experience of training in a construction background.
. Formal qualifications in construction.
. Evidence of training in both health and safety, environmental and quality management.
. SMSTS and first aid certification.
. Proven experience working on refurbishment/fit out or new build projects.
. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
. Basic IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
. An ability to plan site activities and report accurately on progress against programme.
. Commercial and procurement awareness by liaison with the project surveyor and buying
. Motivational and strong personal skills to manage sub-contractors and direct labour to maximise efficiency on site.
To Arrange an interview and start date, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07557037656