Role: Contracts Manager
Sector: General main contracting
Salary: £65k - £80k + £5k car allowance + travel to site + healthcare + 5% pension + bonus
My client, a medium sized main contractor in Hertfordshire are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team due to several recent contract wins. Being a privately owned SME, you will not 'just be a number' and will be part of a team that all have the same goal.
- Looking after 3-4 projects simultaneously across Herts/Beds/North London.
- Projects across commercial, residential, education, leisure and healthcare.
- Project values between £0.5m and £6m.
- Report directly into the Construction Director, team of site managers reporting directly into you.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
- Ensuring H&S standards across all projects are of the highest levels.
- Working with the commercial team to ensure projects are profitable.
- You must have at least 10 years' experience.
- You must be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- Experience running projects across several different sectors is essential.
- Experience of Design & Build projects is desirable.
- A trade background is desirable, but not essential.
- SMSTS and First Aid are essential.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent communications skills.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk