Position: Contracts Manager
Salary: £70k - £85k + package
My client, a small family owned main contractor, are looking for a driven and dynamic Contracts Manager to join their team and assist with their continued organic growth.
- You will be overseeing approx. £7m of work per annum across 3/4 projects.
- Sectors worked within include high end residential, education, leisure and commercial.
- Projects consist of both new builds and refurbishments and are typically up to £3m in value.
- All projects are situated within the M25 and you would be required visit sites regularly.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and are profitable.
- Identifying the client's requirements and ensuring they are executed accordingly.
- Chairing site meetings and monitoring progress.
- Ensuring health & safety standards are maintained at all times on site.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience in a Contracts Management position with a reputable main contractor.
- It is essential that you have experience managing multiple projects.
- Must be local to Surrey.
- Strong leadership and communicating skills are essential.
- Must be proactive and able to use your initiative in difficult situations.
- Driven and dynamic.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@russell-taylor.co.uk