Salary - Competitive
My client are a leading national high spec house builder, that due to an increase in developments in the North West and North wales area are looking to increase their management team with a Contract Manager. The Contracts Manager they are looking for will have proven experience delivering spec housing projects, Delivering new build projects from inception through to completion.
As an experienced Contracts manager you will be aware of planning procedures and following tight site time schedules. You will be responsible for first line management of the contracts team including; Project Manager, Site Manager and Site Supervisor. You will be responsible for the management, planning, programming & phasing of all projects
- Acting as a first point of contact for the operations team to offer support and advice
- Responsible for the management, planning, programming & phasing of all projects
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of both Health & Safety Legislation and internal H&S Management System
- To encourage, mentor, and coach the contracts management team
- To develop effective working relationships with clients and consultants
- To promote personal development in your team
- Deliver project programme and phasing presentations to clients
- Managing your team; setting objectives and developing people within it
- Managing effective meetings; pre-start, hand-over meetings, sub-contractor progress, contract progress, internal team meetings as required
- Supporting effective recruitment and selection processes to appoint suitable site management staff
- Coaching team members to foster performance
- Managing performance, team conflict and communication issues where necessary
- Applying a leadership style which is in line with the overall culture and values of the business
- Providing a service of quality to customers and clients, both internal and external
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Managing finance and budgets in conjunction with the Commercial team.
- Managing time and delegating effectively
If this sounds like the development opportunity you are looking for, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560.