Role: Contract Manager
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire
Salary: Highly competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to lead the Industrial Services contract operations. The Contract Manager will manage all the industrial resource, achieve client satisfaction and deliver to the highest standards within a timely and cost effective manner. You will be a natural at building relationships with Key Stakeholders, sustain growth of the contracts, delivery of turnarounds and maintain KPIs.
- You will drive performance, compliance, reliability, and cost control in maintenance for the petrochemical industry.
- You will be an integral part of technical, leadership, and maintenance teams that are challenged to maximize uptime while eliminating waste.
- Will manage the predictive and preventive maintenance programs as well as designing and implementing long-term continuous improvement to plant reliability and operational efficiency.
- Be focused on reducing unplanned events / downtime and leading root cause failure analysis exercises.
- To develop Maintenance Management service model with key clients.
- You will targeting efficiency improvements and intelligent work planning and scheduling.
- Developing a tailor made multi-discipline service solution for multiple clients on site.
- Analysing and monitoring the finance of all projects/contracts, present reports, budgets, forecasts and performance indicators
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people / Relating and networking / Adhering to principles and values
- Planning and Organising / Deciding and Initiating Action / Leading and Supervising
- Experience working within the Petrochemical / Power industry.
- Previous Maintenance and Reliability Systems experience in a chemical process plant
- Experience in planning, scheduling, and execution of plant maintenance
- A good understanding of CMMS systems
- Experience developing and implementing effective preventive maintenance and condition based maintenance programs
- Experience in delivery of TARs and Projects
Essential: HNC within an Engineering discipline, IOSH Managing Safely
DESIRABLE: Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or related curriculum or 5+ years of Reliability experience, Project Management Qualification Key Behaviours Definitions