Contracts Manager - Manchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join a leading specialist within Industrial and Commercial Painting and Decorating.
With a focus on providing trusted and high quality service, they enjoy a strong reputation for painting the right picture for a range of clients. Operating within building and construction, housing - for local authorities, social landlords and leading house builders - as well as in the education and health sectors while on heritage sites their particular skills in conservation work are breathing new life into historic buildings.
Every aspect of work is carried out to clients' exacting specifications and, in all their professional partnerships, they pride themselves on delivering contracted work on time, within budget and working to safety and environmental regulations, and as such they are regarded as one of the most forward-thinking and innovative operations in the region.
Main responsibilities will include;
* Building long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally
* Generating leads and opportunities to tender
* Consistently networking and using your established sales experience to develop a pipeline of opportunities
* Pricing on jobs, with strong support from the QS and Commercial Manager when required
* Project Managing new projects that you bring on
* Sourcing and managing labour for your projects
* Ensuring level of GP and profit are achieved on projects
* Competitive basic salary depending on experience
* Annual bonus up to £7k
* Audi A4 or similar
* Pension, mobile, laptop
* 25 days plus statutory holiday
You will have relevant experience of Contract Management from a similar role within Painting and Decorating, although similar backgrounds may be considered. You will be a self-starter, ambitious with good confidence in your ability to develop relationships and a keen eye for projects.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for more information get in touch with Melanie Mortin from Russell Taylor Group!