Role: Contracts Manager/Project Director
Location: Central London
Sector: Super Prime Residential
Salary: £100,000 - £125,000 + Travel + Pension + Bonus
My client, a privately owned contractor, specialising in super prime residential refurbishments, are looking for a Contracts Manager/Project Director to join them. This is a result of re-structuring of the business due to growth, and offers a fantastic opportunity to step up into a Director level role in the near future.
- You will initially be tasked with managing 2 projects within the super prime residential sector.
- Projects are usually refurbishments, but there will occasionally be new builds as well.
- Project values are between £250k and £10m.
- Projects will predominantly be in Central London.
- You will ensure health and safety standards are adhered to across your sites.
- Manage the planning and programming of projects from inception through to completion.
- Ensuring costs are controlled and specifications are followed.
- Opportunity to step-up into a Construction Director role.
- Chairing client meetings.
- Assisting with business development.
- You must have at least 10 years' experience within the prime residential sector.
- Be able to demonstrate good career longevity.
- Be qualified to degree level.
- Have experience running several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Strong client facing skills are essential.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
If this role is of interest and you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Luke Ellis on 0203 327 0158 or Luke.Ellis@Russell-Taylor.co.uk