Contract Sales Manager - Milton Keynes
My client is looking for a Contract Sales Manager - Engineering
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
- Required to sell into internal and external accounts
- Dealing with Engineers, Directors and CEO's
- Managing around 20-30 major national accounts
- Required to present on products and services they are
- Cover can be from Cornwall - Aberdeen (UK wide accounts)
- Have a good drive and be self-motivated.
- You will be required to work alongside the account managers.
- Engineering /Sales experience is essential, preferably from the compressed air background
- Must have a good understanding of how a business works and develops
- Must be passionate with a desire to achieve and exceed on all KPI's set
- Must be able to develop and grow all CSM services
- Good understanding of all customers need and requirements
- Must be based in or around the Milton Keynes area to be able to travel to site when required ( ideally 3 days on the road 2 in the office)
- Must have good commercial awareness
- Must have a good consultative sales approach
- Must be able to adapt easily to different client environments as some places can be a very soft sell
My client is devoted to ensuring there customers businesses are always proficient and profitable. Working with manufactures, machine builders and system integrators. They offer 24 hour support and assistance to all customers.
They have excellent package on offer including great salary dependant on experience plus bonuses.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.