Control Panel Technician
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want an early dart on a Friday ready for the weekend?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, 5% Employer Pension contribution, Life assurance 4x salary.
What will you be doing?
- You will be physically assembling, wiring and testing the control panels for industrial equipment.
- Fabricating the control panels to a specified design,
- Physically mounting of component to back panels.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is the world's leading provider of automated material handling solutions
What you'll need:
- 18th edition: BS7671,
- Time served apprentice - electrical bias,
- Experience with AutoCAD Electrical,
- Experience with E-plan.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.