Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for Control System Engineers to design, develop, program, test and commission industrial control solutions software (PLC/HMI/SCADA) and safety systems under the guidance of experienced Senior Engineers.
The successful candidate will contribute to the design, development, assembly supervision and electrical testing of industrial control systems hardware (including functional safety systems) within the Nuclear sector.
They will support the installation and commissioning of control systems on customer sites while acting as an integral team member contributing to the resolution of hardware and software challenges. They will also develop a thorough understanding of operational procedures whilst ensuring compliance with both internal and external standards.
* Electrical and Electronic or Electrical and Software Engineering degree or similar qualification.
* Membership of the IET or an equivalent institution.
* Experience designing and installing PLC / SCADA (with a focus on Rockwell, ABB, Siemens, Schneider) based control system within an ISO 9001 environment
* Exposure to the Oil and Gas industry would be a distinct advantage
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
* Good working knowledge of Autocad for production and modification of control system hardware design drawings.
* Good analytical skills.
* Full UK Driving license
Please follow the instructions below to apply: