Control Systems Engineer
Russell Taylor are working with a forward-thinking system integrator based in Stafford, who focus on the Nuclear industry.
We are looking to recruit a talented Software Engineer to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Nuclear and Defence industries. The candidate will need to be experienced in PLC and/or SCADA solutions, with experience of undertaking software design and implementation for automation systems in an industrial environment.
You will be required to:
- Produce system requirements specification and analysis
- Software design and implementation
- Be involved with preparation of test plans, participation in peer and formal reviews
- Coordinate and support the implementation and test of system software components
The following experience will be necessary:
- Experience of PLC, SCADA or Industrial Cyber Security Solutions
- Experience of design and implementation of complex medium to large sized industrial automation systems
- Experience in the use of Siemens system components and development tools
Benefits for roles within the company are excellent, with a very competitive basic salary, a 12:30 finish on a Friday alongside flexible working hours, 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, company matched pension contributions, private medical care, discounted gym membership and more.
Please follow the instructions to apply!