This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Engineering and Manufacturing organisation as Controls Engineer. The Derbyshire based business is part of a global network of sites and they supply customers all over the world. There is ample opportunity to develop within the company as they have a history of developing staff.
· Gaining an understanding of the current programmes and their limitations
· Program Siemens PLC’s (S7 and some S5)
· Work with statement list.
· Improving or re-programming the PLC’s to ensure consistency on all machines
· Adding in better fault indication and fault finding processes
· Making improvements in Cycle time to drive improvements in OEE
· Assist in the development and introduction of OEE and SCADA
· Communicating all changes and improvements to processes and programmes
The successful Engineer will have experienced Siemens S7 programmer and will have experience in a fast paced manufacturing background.