The role description/key attributes required are as follows;
- Corrosion engineer with RBI specialist consultant experience of a minimum of 10 years, primarily in RBI methodology & application.
- Significant experience of refinery operations, materials & corrosion aspects & corrosion loop demarcation, application & methodology.
- Demonstrable RBI (& other), project experience, delivering projects to agreed timelines & milestones.
- Experienced practitioner of either the clients S-RBI, API-RBI, or other major industry-recognised RBI methodology
I will also now include the project premise to help flesh out further detail, please see below;
Phase 1: Review Stanlow RBI Model Against Industry Best Practice - 3 months
- Gap analysis - Stanlow vs. the clients current RRM RBI v3
- Review RRM v3 against major industry alternatives
- Make proposal for RBI methodology to adopt with gap analysis to achieve
Phase 2: Consequence of Failure Data Review - 6 months
- On-boarding training for all participants (process engineers, inspectors, production specialists, management etc.)
- Review existing consequence of failure assessments across site
- Work on priority basis (low/negligible consequence of failure being the highest priority!), using corrosion loop groupings, linework isometrics etc.
Phase 3: RBI Meeting/Process Modifications - 3 months
- Ensure evergreening is integral/robust as part of end-to-end process (probabilities, IOW excursions, PCR's, CoF's, learning from incidents etc.)
- Develop new business process (meeting agenda/program etc.) & roll-out
- Develop new RBI work instruction (WI), aligned with all of the above
- Modify quality system to align with new WI & latest methodology