Your role will involve establishing friendly, professional and appropriate relationships with clients, colleagues and other parties involved in the projects and programmes we support, whilst establishing and implementing best practice cost engineering processes within client's organisation.
- Cost estimation and cost reporting and management.
- Deployment and administration of Cost Management and Cost Reporting systems
- Establishing WBS, CBS and control account.
- Earn Value Measurement
- Change & Cost control processes
- Production of regular cost reports at contract, area and programme level support in the production of programme performance baselines and application of EV
- Assist in cost estimate production, procurement and tender assessments
Qualifications and knowledge
Applicants should be Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant subject, and, ideally, be Member of the Association of Cost Engineers and or APM.
Applicants should have Knowledge of SAP / Aires (Prism) systems.
You will have effective cost and commercial management skills, with clear knowledge of best practice and methodologies.
You will have understanding of cost management, cost performance measurement, risk management and change control.
You should be familiar with most common Forms of Contract within the power construction industry and major projects environment.
This is a role suited to a client facing consultant with excellent communication skills. You should be experienced in estimation and cost planning, cost management, change management, change control, valuation, procurement, pricing, reporting, governance processing, collaborative working and best for project attitudes.